- 11 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 14 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 14 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 15 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Will endanger life if Lavasa’s dissent notes are revealed: EC
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Datsun India currently locally manufacturers three models at their facility in Oragadam, Chennai. Now the Japanese-based automobile manufacturer has commenced export of GO+ compact station wagon to South African markets.
Export of Datsun GO+ to South Africa commenced from August 31, 2016. Several other markets are also expected to soon receive the compact station wagon from Datsun. Renault-Nissan Alliance plans on utilising its Indian manufacturing unit as an export hub.
Currently, Datsun India is exporting all three models - redi-GO compact hatchback, GO hatchback, and GO+ compact station wagon. Several markets are receiving Datsun products that are made in India. This showcases Datsun's trust in Indian manufacturing unit to deliver international quality.
Under the hood of Datsun GO+ is a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine produces 67bhp, along with 104Nm of torque, and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Datsun India claims that its GO+ compact station wagon delivers a fuel economy of 20.6 km/l ARAI certified.