- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
People are constantly trying to outdo their competitors around the world. Entering the Guinness Book of World Records is a prestigious achievement. It is not an easy feat and there is always the possibility that someone else can come and break an existing record.
Today we show you Stunt Driver, Vesa Kivimaki performing a side wheelie in a four-wheeler. The stunt was performed at an airport runway in Seinajoki, Finland. His weapon of choice is the BMW 3 Series (330d) model for this epic stunt.
Vesa Kivimaki performed the fastest side wheelie to enter the Guinness Book of World Records. He performed the fastest side wheelie at a speed of 186.269 km/h. Have a look at this stunt, however, promise us none of you will ever try this without proper supervision.