- 10 hrs ago High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- 11 hrs ago Isuzu V Cross Facelift Features 20 New Upgrades — Updates, Upgrades, And Prices
- 11 hrs ago Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Kabir Singh Movie Review: Shahid Kapoor Flies High In This 'Trippy' Unabashed Love Story!
- Technology Asus 6Z Vs Other Premium Smartphones Under Rs 40,000
- News International Yoga Day 2019: Ranchi decked up, Modi to perform Asanas with 35,000 people
- Sports 23-member squad for Junior Asian Championship announced
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Lifestyle International Day Of Yoga 2019: 10 Yoga Poses To Get Rid Of Belly Fat
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
People are constantly trying to outdo their competitors around the world. Entering the Guinness Book of World Records is a prestigious achievement. It is not an easy feat and there is always the possibility that someone else can come and break an existing record.
Today we show you Stunt Driver, Vesa Kivimaki performing a side wheelie in a four-wheeler. The stunt was performed at an airport runway in Seinajoki, Finland. His weapon of choice is the BMW 3 Series (330d) model for this epic stunt.
Vesa Kivimaki performed the fastest side wheelie to enter the Guinness Book of World Records. He performed the fastest side wheelie at a speed of 186.269 km/h. Have a look at this stunt, however, promise us none of you will ever try this without proper supervision.