- 14 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 18 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- News 14 SRPF personnel test positive for COVID-19 in Pune
- Technology Gaming With Prime Offers Free Smartphone In-Game Content On Popular Titles
- Finance No Restriction Put On Use Of PoA By Brokers: SEBI
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 0-1 Bayern Munich: Kimmich's Klassiker strike extends leaders' advantage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
People are constantly trying to outdo their competitors around the world. Entering the Guinness Book of World Records is a prestigious achievement. It is not an easy feat and there is always the possibility that someone else can come and break an existing record.
Today we show you Stunt Driver, Vesa Kivimaki performing a side wheelie in a four-wheeler. The stunt was performed at an airport runway in Seinajoki, Finland. His weapon of choice is the BMW 3 Series (330d) model for this epic stunt.
Vesa Kivimaki performed the fastest side wheelie to enter the Guinness Book of World Records. He performed the fastest side wheelie at a speed of 186.269 km/h. Have a look at this stunt, however, promise us none of you will ever try this without proper supervision.