- 8 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 11 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 11 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 12 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Beware! Indian Army cautions soldiers against suspected girl spy on Instagram
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England v Australia: Morgan's men look for response after Sri Lanka setback
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Fourth Day Collection: Shahid Kapoor In A Celebration Mode
- Technology Realme Smartphone With 64MP Camera Sensor On Cards – What To Expect
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Skoda Auto recently showcased its all-new Octavia sedan. The new Octavia will be introduced in the European market sometime during 2016-end. Czech based manufacturer will offer the Octavia in India during 2017.
Now, the Czech automobile manufacturer has revealed its 2017 Octavia in a video. Exterior and interior elements of all-new Skoda Octavia has been showcased. In the video, Skoda reveals the sedan and estate versions of Octavia, India will only be getting the sedan.
Several new design elements have been added to 2017 Skoda Octavia. Front and rear section have been redesigned for a sporty and athletic design language. Interior has also been updated for a more premium and upmarket feel than its predecessor.
Under the hood, Skoda will be offering five petrol and four diesel engine options in the international market. India is most likely to receive a single petrol and diesel engine option to keep costs in check. Based on demand, Skoda Auto could introduce performance oriented engines in India at a later stage.