- 1 hr ago New Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival The TVS Apache RR310
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Series1 Deliveries To Start Soon In Pune, Hyderabad & Ahemdabad
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Audi R8 Panther Edition Unveiled Internationally: A Special Model Limited To Just 30 Units
- 3 hrs ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Launch 4G Smartphone In Q1 2021: Report
- Movies Arshad Warsi Aka Circuit On Munna Bhai 3: I Don't Think It's Going To Work, Raju Is Busy With Other Things
- Finance Nifty, Sensex End Firm On RBI's MPC Decision
- News Uttar Pradesh Police stops wedding under 'Love Jihad' pretext
- Sports BBL 2020-21 | Brisbane Heat spinner Mujeeb ur Rahman tests positive for Covid 19
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Flaunts Her Style In Deconstructed Jumpsuit; You’ll Be Surprised To Know Its Price!
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Skoda Auto recently showcased its all-new Octavia sedan. The new Octavia will be introduced in the European market sometime during 2016-end. Czech based manufacturer will offer the Octavia in India during 2017.
Now, the Czech automobile manufacturer has revealed its 2017 Octavia in a video. Exterior and interior elements of all-new Skoda Octavia has been showcased. In the video, Skoda reveals the sedan and estate versions of Octavia, India will only be getting the sedan.
Several new design elements have been added to 2017 Skoda Octavia. Front and rear section have been redesigned for a sporty and athletic design language. Interior has also been updated for a more premium and upmarket feel than its predecessor.
Under the hood, Skoda will be offering five petrol and four diesel engine options in the international market. India is most likely to receive a single petrol and diesel engine option to keep costs in check. Based on demand, Skoda Auto could introduce performance oriented engines in India at a later stage.