- 2 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 4 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- 4 hrs ago Honda Activa 20-Year Anniversary Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 66,816
- News AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine safe, Indian trials progressing smoothly
- Lifestyle Healthy Black-Coloured Foods You Must Include In Your Diet
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Doesn’t Read Criticism On Social Media, Stays Ignorant And Blissful
- Sports Proteas and England stars set for mouth-watering T20 series after IPL heroics
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Technology Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vi Work From Plans That Offer Data Up To 100GB
- Finance LTC Scheme: Now Insurance Premiums Paid Also Eligible For Reimbursement
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Hyundai has promised to launch its very first compact SUV in India. We recently got to know that the concept name ix25 will be replaced by Hyundai ‘Creta'.
Now we also know that Hyundai is eager to get this vehicle out to public and has moved ahead its debut in India. The Korean based automobile manufacturer will introduce its Creta on 21st July, 2015.
The Creta has now been revealed to us in the form of two sketches, showcasing both interior and exterior. Designers have provided this compact SUV with the ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy.
The Creta by Hyundai gets a premium look and feel by Hyundai designers. Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 provides a modern and premium appeal to their compact SUV.
Hyundai will provide its Creta compact SUV with both petrol as well as diesel engines. The manufacturer will also offer manual as well as automatic transmissions for both engines in India.
The Creta has been intentionally chosen by Hyundai, as it evokes sentiments of creativity. The Korean manufacturer explains that its compact SUV is simple, creative and caring.