TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Hyundai has promised to launch its very first compact SUV in India. We recently got to know that the concept name ix25 will be replaced by Hyundai ‘Creta'.
Now we also know that Hyundai is eager to get this vehicle out to public and has moved ahead its debut in India. The Korean based automobile manufacturer will introduce its Creta on 21st July, 2015.
The Creta has now been revealed to us in the form of two sketches, showcasing both interior and exterior. Designers have provided this compact SUV with the ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy.
The Creta by Hyundai gets a premium look and feel by Hyundai designers. Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 provides a modern and premium appeal to their compact SUV.
Hyundai will provide its Creta compact SUV with both petrol as well as diesel engines. The manufacturer will also offer manual as well as automatic transmissions for both engines in India.
The Creta has been intentionally chosen by Hyundai, as it evokes sentiments of creativity. The Korean manufacturer explains that its compact SUV is simple, creative and caring.