- 5 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 10 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Hyundai has promised to launch its very first compact SUV in India. We recently got to know that the concept name ix25 will be replaced by Hyundai ‘Creta'.
Now we also know that Hyundai is eager to get this vehicle out to public and has moved ahead its debut in India. The Korean based automobile manufacturer will introduce its Creta on 21st July, 2015.
The Creta has now been revealed to us in the form of two sketches, showcasing both interior and exterior. Designers have provided this compact SUV with the ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy.
The Creta by Hyundai gets a premium look and feel by Hyundai designers. Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 provides a modern and premium appeal to their compact SUV.
Hyundai will provide its Creta compact SUV with both petrol as well as diesel engines. The manufacturer will also offer manual as well as automatic transmissions for both engines in India.
The Creta has been intentionally chosen by Hyundai, as it evokes sentiments of creativity. The Korean manufacturer explains that its compact SUV is simple, creative and caring.