TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Hyundai has promised to launch its very first compact SUV in India. We recently got to know that the concept name ix25 will be replaced by Hyundai ‘Creta'.
Now we also know that Hyundai is eager to get this vehicle out to public and has moved ahead its debut in India. The Korean based automobile manufacturer will introduce its Creta on 21st July, 2015.
The Creta has now been revealed to us in the form of two sketches, showcasing both interior and exterior. Designers have provided this compact SUV with the ‘Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design philosophy.
The Creta by Hyundai gets a premium look and feel by Hyundai designers. Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 provides a modern and premium appeal to their compact SUV.
Hyundai will provide its Creta compact SUV with both petrol as well as diesel engines. The manufacturer will also offer manual as well as automatic transmissions for both engines in India.
The Creta has been intentionally chosen by Hyundai, as it evokes sentiments of creativity. The Korean manufacturer explains that its compact SUV is simple, creative and caring.