- 9 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz India Sales Registers New Record This Festive Season: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago New Bajaj CT100 ‘Kadak’ Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 46,432
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Contestant Uses Three Lifelines For Rs 40,000 Question, Quits The Game!
- News NASA confirms presence of water on sunlit surface of moon
- Sports Kind of toughness Mandeep has shown has rubbed on to others: KXIP skipper KL Rahul
- Finance How To Open Atal Pension Yojana Account Without Net Banking Or Mobile App?
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Few manufacturers have teased a release much like Acura have in the recent past, but the reveal of the NSX at the Detroit Auto Show made it all worth it. Because it's an absolute stunner!
A generous dollop of angles and creases in the ultra-lightweight bodywork give the US-developed hybrid supercar a sophisticated demeanour, combined though with all the serious supercar pomp and show expected of such an important model.
Not much has been revealed specifications-wise, but we do know that the NSX will feature a twin-turbocharged V6 engine mated to a nine-speed dual-clutch transmission, and a triple-electric motor Sport Hybrid System.
Rumours of an even hotter (R?) version are already doing their rounds in the industry, so Acura doesn't look done yet. Acura will begin accepting orders for the NSX in summer, with deliveries expected to begin later in the year.