- 4 min ago Hyundai Xcent Removed From Official Website: Discontinued In India?
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Achieves 4 Million Units Passenger Cars Production Landmark
- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- News Air quality in Capital worsens post Dussehra celebrations: What Delhi is doing to curb air pollution
- Sports IPL 2020: KL Rahul set to join a unique club
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Raveena Tandon: 4 Festive-Perfect Ethnic Outfits Of The Diva From Her 2020 Wardrobe
- Finance IndusInd Bank Denies Takeover Bid, Calls It "Malicious"
- Technology Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Honda Motors will be focussing on building Acura as its own brand. The new brand will have its own management and marketing teams, however, it will be within Honda company.
This is the first time an Asian car manufacturer will be led by an American. Acura will be headed by Mike Accavitti, U.S. Senior Vice President, confirmed by Honda.
The remaining of the division will be handled by Jeff Conrad. Accavitti and Conrad will be under John Mendel, U.S. Executive Vice President.
Their top of the line action will be to resurrect, Acura's sedan segment said Honda's executive vice president and current North American chief, Tetsuo Iwamura.
Honda had announced last month that it would be forming a new Acura Business Planning Office. This new division will begin from 1st of April and will be headed by Erik Berkman. He is the same person to be credited for 2004 TL sedan successful run. His current job is to look into the development and strategy for Acura.
It will be great to see, however, if Honda will get their premium cars to India, under the Acura badge. We would love to see the NSX or even the MDX SUV in India, it may seem like a long shot, however, all we can do is wait and watch
Video: Acura Invites You To Race!
<center><iframe width="100%" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3MuKgGaW7o0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>