- 16 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Spotted Testing For First Time Ahead Of Launch In India: Pics & Details
- 47 min ago New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced: Bookings Now Open Across India For Rs 21,000
- 1 hr ago Indian Motorcycle Announces 2021 Model Line-up In India: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Scooter Festive Offers 2020: Assured Gift, Lucky Draw & More
- Sports India in Australia: Opportunity for me to do well: Ishan Porel
- Movies When Sussanne Khan Got Teary-Eyed After Watching Hrithik Roshan's Performance In Mission Kashmir
- Technology Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News 'PM has 6 siblings': Tejashwi Yadav on Nitish Kumar's '8-9 Children' jibe
- Lifestyle A Suitable Boy Actress Tanya Maniktala Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With Modern Festive Wear
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
- Finance Tata Motors Q2FY21 Net Loss At Rs. 307 Crore; Beats Street Estimates
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
Honda has surprised everyone by revealing the NSX Concept -GT. A racer which is based on a car that has not yet reached production stage. We are talking about the Acura NSX Concept of course.
In most cases, a racing version of the car is built on a production version, but here the Acura NSX Concept is scheduled to hit the road only in 2015. Perhaps Honda plans to develop the road going version by testing it out on the circuit. Here are a few details and images.
The NSX Concept-GT racer will be part of the fifth round of the 2014 Super GT Championship at Suzuka, competing in the GT500 class.
Honda describes the NSX Concept as a "a dedicated racing vehicle based on the NSX Concept", which could only mean that racer will be used as a testbed for the development of the Acura NSX.
Since the racer complies with the 2014 regulations set by the Japan Automobile Federation, it will continue its racing career in the 2014 season as well.
NSX Concept-GT racer comes with a 2.0 liter inline direct-injection turbocharged four cylinder engine that will be aided by a racing hybrid system. Strangely, the Acura uses a V6 hybrid.
Honda is unlikely to provide any further details about the NSX Concept-GT considering it is a racer car.