- 10 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs CSK, Match 44 Highlights: Gaikwad, bowlers shine as Chennai beat Bangalore
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Acura has unveiled the Precision Concept at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.
The Precison Concept previews the bolder, more distinctive future design direction that Acura is headed in. The car's design "literally will shape the direction of all future Acura products."
The front of the car features what Acura call a Diamond Pentagon grille flanked by razor sharp headlamps. The rear of the car compliments the front with tail lamps and exhausts complimetning the sharp lines found on the rest of the concept. The Precison concept sits quite low to the ground on 21-inch wheels. The interiors of the car compliment the exterior with the curved infotainment display being the highlight.