- 21 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Lifestyle International Mother Language Day 2020: History, Theme And Importance
- News Feku ne Feku ko ullu banaya: Twitterati mocks Trump for claiming '10 million crowd to welcome him'
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test: Jamieson thrilled with Kohli and Pujara scalp on day one
- Movies Shilpa Shetty And Raj Kundra Welcome Baby Girl Samisha Shetty Kundra! First Picture Inside
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Expected To Launch With Reverse Wireless Charging Support
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Mahindra & Mahindra is set to launch their new all-electric scooter, GenZe, in India. The new scooter will be launched to the public at the 2016 Delhi auto expo.
The scooter is expected to sport features such as range estimation, remote diagnostics, and theft or distress triggers.
This electric scooter was designed to be the most efficient, user-friendly and sustainable transportation alternative for short distances.
The new GenZe will be equipped with a removable lithium-ion battery that can be recharged at any standard electrical outlet, providing optimal freedom and ease of use.
The GenZe will be constructed over an all Aluminium exo-skeleton with a large storage back-bay. The design was focused to give out optimum ride quality with a larger front tires .