TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
BMW Motorrad will be present at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The German two-wheeler manufacturer will unveil its all-new entry level product for international markets. Previously, BMW Motorrad debuted the G310R motorcycle at the 2015 EICMA Motor Show in Milan.
Powering the new G310R street fighter from BMW Motorrad is a 313cc, single-cylinder engine with fuel-injection. The engineers have provided a backward tilted engine that produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. BMW Motorrad has teamed up with TVS Motors for engine and bike development.
The G310R motorcycle will be built around a rigid tubular steel frame. BMW Motorrad will provide its entry level bike with upside-down front forks. In an attempt to provide excellent handling and cornering, a longer than usual swingarm will be provided.
BMW Motorrad's G310R will ride on 110/70 R17 front and 150/60 R17 rear tyres. The bike will be equipped with high-performance braking system and ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as standard equipment. Several optional accessories will be provided by the German manufacturer for a personal touch by riders.
The German brand has confirmed that the G310R will be developed by BMW Motorrad and will be produced by TVS Motor Company. BMW's G310R will compete with the likes of KTM, Honda, and Yamaha, however, BMW Motorrad is most likely to price the model as a premium product.