TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Relief Work On war footing, says CM; Death toll reaches 22
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
BMW Motorrad will be present at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The German two-wheeler manufacturer will unveil its all-new entry level product for international markets. Previously, BMW Motorrad debuted the G310R motorcycle at the 2015 EICMA Motor Show in Milan.
Powering the new G310R street fighter from BMW Motorrad is a 313cc, single-cylinder engine with fuel-injection. The engineers have provided a backward tilted engine that produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. BMW Motorrad has teamed up with TVS Motors for engine and bike development.
The G310R motorcycle will be built around a rigid tubular steel frame. BMW Motorrad will provide its entry level bike with upside-down front forks. In an attempt to provide excellent handling and cornering, a longer than usual swingarm will be provided.
BMW Motorrad's G310R will ride on 110/70 R17 front and 150/60 R17 rear tyres. The bike will be equipped with high-performance braking system and ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as standard equipment. Several optional accessories will be provided by the German manufacturer for a personal touch by riders.
The German brand has confirmed that the G310R will be developed by BMW Motorrad and will be produced by TVS Motor Company. BMW's G310R will compete with the likes of KTM, Honda, and Yamaha, however, BMW Motorrad is most likely to price the model as a premium product.