Suzuki has just launched its all new Swish 125 scooter for the Indian market. It will replace the older scooter with this new and refreshed avatar of the scooter. The Japanese manufacturer has packed in more features and have attempted to offer more value for money product.
Suzuki Swish 125 Pricing:
- The new Swish 125 by Suzuki has been priced at INR 61,493 on-road in Mumbai
- The new Swish 125 by Suzuki has been priced at INR 63,540 on-road in Bangalore
- The new Swish 125 by Suzuki has been priced at INR 56,482 on-road in Delhi
Suzuki Swish 125 Engine Specifications:
Suzuki Motorcycles India has provided their all new Swish 125 with a single cylinder, OHC, 4-stroke 124cc engine. The Japanese engineers have provided a CVT transmission, along with a self and kick starter system. The 2015 Swish 125 produces 8.58 horsepower and 9.8 Nm of peak torque output.
Suzuki Swish 125 Features:
- Bold Graphics
- Smart Digital Meter
- Stylish blue lens position lamp
- Oil change indicator
- Longer and wider seat
- Tubeless tyres
- Telescopic suspension
- Steel fender
- Central locking with shutter key
- Maintenance free battery
- Large underseat compartment of 20 litres
- Six litre fuel tank capacity
Suzuki Swish 125 Design:
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Suzuki has maintained the basic styling of its Swish 125. They have, however, provided subtle changes making it more appealing to youth and style conscious scooter buyers.
The Swish 125 portrays a modern yet dignified persona, thus enabling a wide age group to own it. Fit and finish is up to the mark and reliability should not be an issue. It is surely among the stylish 125cc scooters on offer in the market currently.
Suzuki Swish 125 Safety:
Front and rear 120mm drum brakes.
Suzuki Swish 125 Colours:
- Metallic Sonic Silver with Glass Sparkle Black
- Candy Dark Red with Glass Sparkle Black
- Pearl Mirage White
- Glass Sparkle White