The Honda Goldwing has been launched in India. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has launched the motorcycle to celebrate its 40th anniversary. The motorcycle is one of the ultimate touring machines the world has seen.
Honda Goldwing Pricing:
The Honda Goldwing is offered in two variants. One that features an airbag and the other without.
- Honda Goldwing Without airbag: INR 28.50 lakh.
- Honda Goldwing with airbag: INR 31.50 lakh.
Note: Prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Honda Goldwing Specifications:
The Honda Goldwing is powered by a six-cylinder, 1832 cc, four-stroke engine that is liquid cooled. This massive power plant produces 118 horsepower and 167 Nm of torque.
The power is delivered to the shaft drive through a 5-speed manual gearbox, which also features a slow-speed, electric Reverse system.
Honda Goldwing Features:
- Five-position heated grips
- Independently adjustable heated seats
- Foot-warming system
- Larger panniers
- 6-speaker 80W SRS surround-sound system
- iPod, iPhone or USB connectivity
- Electric Reverse system
- Electronic cruise-control
- Luggage capacity of more than 150 litres
- 25-litre fuel tank
Honda Goldwing Safety:
- Combined Braking System (CBS)
- Antilock Braking System (ABS)
- Airbag (optional)