Ducati has finally staged its comeback to the Indian market, as its own subsidiary known as Ducati India Pvt. Ltd. The Italian two-wheeler manufacturer has come to India at the same time DSK-Benelli has launched their first five motorcycles.
They have inaugurated three new dealerships across India, as part of their initial phase. Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon are the new showroom for the iconic Italian brand of motorcycles.
Italian manufacturer will offer, after sales service to both new as well as existing owners of Ducati motorcycles. They will be also setting up their showroom in Bangalore in a few months from now.
Ducati will offer its entire range of motorcycles through their three dealerships across India. They have also provided their new pricing for their motorcycles, across all seven categories.
The Multistrada range comprises of the following:
- Multistrada 1200 costs INR 14,02,750.
- Multistrada 1200 + Pacchetto costs INR 14,93,250.
- Multistrada 1200 S costs INR 16,59,167.
- Multistrada 1200 S + Pacchetto costs INR 17,49,667.
- Multistrada 1200 S Pikes Peak costs INR 20,61,389.
Ducati Monster Range has most options and here is the breakdown:
- Monster 795 is priced at INR 6,98,861.
- Monster 796 S2R is priced at INR 7,99,417.
- Monster 796 ABS Corse Stripe is priced at INR 7,99,417.
- Monster 821 Dark is priced at INR 8,99,972.
- Monster 821 is priced at INR 9,50,250.
- Monster 1200 is priced at INR 19,85,972.
- Monster 1200 S is priced at INR 24,33,444.
- Monster 1200 S Stripe is priced at INR 25,74,222.
The Most sought after Ducati bikes in India will be their Panigale:
- 899 Panigale will cost INR 13,02,194.
- 899 Panigale White will cost INR 13,32,361.
- 1299 Panigale will cost INR 32,47,944.
- 1299 Panigale S will cost INR 40,07,139.
- Panigale R will cost INR 46,25,556.
The iconic Italian brand will offer affordable motorcycles as well in the form of its Scrambler:
- Scrambler Icon Red has a price tag of INR 6,38,528.
- Scrambler Icon Yellow has a price tag of INR 6,48,583.
- Scrambler has a price tag of INR 7,54,167.
Ducati will also offer Indians their Hypermotard and Hyperstrada models:
- Hypermotard is offered at INR 10,00,528.
- Hypermotard SP is offered at INR 19,10,556.
- Hyperstrada is offered at INR 11,01,083.
Last, yet not the least is their Diavel range of motorcycles:
- Diavel is priced at INR 13,82,639.
- Diavel Carbon Red is priced at INR 16,97,859.
- Diavel Carbon White is priced at INR 7,44,639.
- Diavel Titanium is priced at INR 37,20,556.