TVS Motor Company announced today the launch of 'IRIDE', a smartphone application for post sales and service initiative to enhance the riding experience for customers.
IRIDE will monitor the ride parameters of the vehicle during transit to help customers plan and improve the riding experience while keeping them safe. The IRIDE application will have a host of features to better the riding experience.
JS Srinivasan, Vice President, Sales & Service, TVS Motor Company, said that TVS Motor Company has always been lauded for its customer centric approach and it is their endeavour to keep improving their offerings.
He further added that the IRIDE has been designed for the tech savvy customers and the application is the next step at creating a superior customer experience. They are confident that they are delighted by this initiative as it will amplify their long-term ownership experience.
The key features of the IRIDE application are:
- App Launch - IRIDE can be launched by the user by tapping the power key thrice
- Detecting Vehicle Movement - IRIDE can detect the movement of vehicle and switch between riding and idling mode
- Parking location - IRIDE stores the parking location of the vehicle. This allows the user to navigate there
- Social - The user can share their riding achievements which includes their top speed, badges among others on their Facebook page
- Medical Emergency Tips - IRIDE allows the user to include their key medical details for first aid. It is also equipped with executable first aid animations/Video
- Service Booking and reminders - IRIDE allows the user to book a service, upon booking of the service the user gets prior reminders before the due date
The IRIDE is equipped with built-in features which broadly categorised as ‘Ride', ‘Safety' and ‘Social'. This comes close on the heels of the launch of the company's ‘Roadside Assistance Program'.
The company said, the main focus of IRIDE is to provide vehicle emergency assistance, a better ride experience and service facility and is coupled with fun features to share on social platforms. It will also be a two-way interaction forum as customers can provide real-time feedback of the IRIDE application.
IRIDE is available for download on Google Play Store for all two-wheeler customers of TVS Motor. It can be downloaded on phones which support Android 4.2.4 and above versions.