Royal Enfield has launched nine new colour options within its range of two-wheelers. Four new colour options are now available in the Classic model, three colour options have been provided to the Bullet range, and one new colour for the Continental GT and Thunderbird for 2016.
Here is the new colour and updated pricing by Royal Enfield:
- Royal Enfield Continental GT - GT Green - Rs. 2.16 lakh
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 - Asphalt - Rs. 1.54 lakh
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 - Asphalt - Rs. 1.95 lakh
- Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 350 - Maroon & Blue - Rs. 1.33 lakh
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 - Marsh Grey - Rs. 1.70 lakh
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 - Mint & Chestnut - Rs. 1.41 lakh
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 - Chrome Green & Classic Chrome Grey - Rs. 1.92 lakh
Note: All prices mentioned are on-road (Delhi)
Existing colour options on most models will be sold, however, the ones that were not doing well have been discontinued in the Indian market. No special price is being asked for the new colour options by Royal Enfield.
All the new colours and paint schemes have been inspired from various aspects of riding. Some colours are adopted to showcase the styling of their retro-styled motorcycles. The new colours and paint schemes will surely attract new and younger buyers.