MV Agusta has inaugurated its second dealership in the Indian market. The new showroom that will display and sell the Italian two-wheeler branded motorcycles is located in Ahmedabad. Once again, the MV Agusta motorcycles will be sold under the MotoRoyale banner.
On the very first day, MV Agusta Ahmedabad outlet successfully delivered eight bikes. It is an impressive sales figure for a premium and a luxurious two-wheeler brand. Present at the handover of keys to MV Agusta owners was Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director, MV Agusta India.
Here is the pricing of MV Agusta models in Ahmedabad:
- MV Agusta F3 800 costs Rs. 17.70 lakh ex-showroom (Ahmedabad)
- MV Agusta F4 costs Rs. 28.05 lakh ex-showroom (Ahmedabad)
- MV Agusta F4 RR costs Rs. 37.55 lakh ex-showroom (Ahmedabad)
- MV Agusta Brutale 1090 costs Rs. 21.14 lakh ex-showroom (Ahmedabad)
- MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR costs Rs. 26.44 lakh ex-showroom (Ahmedabad)
The first MV Agusta outlet was inaugurated by MotoRoyale in Pune and plan on opening outlets in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai soon. MotoRoyale currently has exclusive distribution rights for MV Agusta in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh markets as well.
For the next two years, MotoRoyale will exclusively be selling only MV Agusta products. Post the two-year partnership, several other international brands could join the MotoRoyale chain of dealerships in the Indian market. MotoRoyale will take care of both sales and service of sold models.