Indian Motorcycle has launched the 2016 Scout Sixty motorcycle in the city of Mumbai. The Indian Scout Sixty is priced at Rs. 11.99 lakh ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The 2016 Scout Sixty will be the entry level motorcycle from the American motorcycle manufacturer in India. The new bike gets its name Scout Sixty from its 60 cubic-inch (999cc) engine.
Indian Scout Sixty Specifications
- Engine - 999cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected V-Twin
- Power - 78bhp
- Torque - 88.8Nm
- Gearbox - 5-speed
- Suspension - Telescopic Fork (Front) / Dual Shocks (Rear)
- Brakes - 298mm with 2-piston calipers (Front) / 298mm with 1-piston caliper (Rear)
- Tyres - 130/90-16 72H (Front) / 150/80-16 71H (Rear)
- Fuel Tank - 12.5-litres
- Dry Weight - 246 kilograms
- Wheelbase - 1562mm
- Seat Height - 643mm
- Ground Clearance - 135mm
- Dimensions - 2311mm (length) x 880mm (width) x 1207mm (height)
Indian Scout Sixty Styling & Accessories
The Scout Sixty looks quite a lot like its bigger sibling, the Indian Scout. The major styling elements of the bike include the round headlamp, blacked out engine and wheels, and the chromed out exhausts.
The Indian Scout Sixty is available in three different colour options — Thunder Black, Indian Motorcycle Red, and Pearl White.
To help owners customise their new Scout Sixty cruisers in their own way, Indian Motorcycle will be offering optional accessories like saddle bags, laced front and rear wheels, and quick release windshields to buyers.