Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India announced that their One Make Championship will commence from June 24, 2016. Very first Honda One Make Race in India was organised back in 2008. Over the years several changes have been made to the competition as well as bikes.
2016 Honda One Make Race Championship Rounds:
- June 24-26, Kari Motor Speedway, Coimbatore
- July 8-10, Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai
- August 12-14, Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai
- September 2-4, Madras Motor Race Track, Chennai
- September 30-October 2, Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida
Both Honda CBR 150R and CBR 250R have been specially developed for the races. An all-new race body cowl, endurance exhaust, and new wiring harness with ECU remapping option has been included in the CBR 250R. The CBR 150R only gets endurance exhaust and reprogrammed ECU.
For the very first time, Honda Racing has launched a Help Line for motorsport enthusiasts. Individuals that plan on making a career in motorsports can receive advice by calling on 0124-6712863. Expect younger talent to enter and compete in motorsport events soon.