Harley-Davidson has revised the pricing of their 2016 models sold in the Indian market. Recently, automobile manufacturers in the country had announced a price hike. The reason for the hike in pricing was an increase in input costs as well as the foreign exchange rate.
The American cruiser bike maker also has now increased pricing of its models. Harley-Davidson's price hike ranges from Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 30,000 which is nominal. Only 12 models will be sold in the Indian market during 2016 by Harley-Davidson.
2016 updated pricing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles:
- Harley-Davidson Street 750 - Rs. 4.52 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 - Rs. 7.37 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight - Rs. 9.12 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob - Rs. 10.64 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Fat Bob - Rs. 13.05 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy - Rs. 15.15 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Breakout - Rs. 16.40 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - Rs. 16.60 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Night Rod - Rs. 21.92 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Road King - Rs. 25 lakh
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special - Rs. 29.76 lakh
- Harley-Davidson CVO Limited - Rs. 49.57 lakh
All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Recently, Harley-Davidson had provided its Street 750, Iron 883, Forty-Eight, Street Bob, and Fat Bob motorcycles with an update. The four motorcycles received special attention from their Dark Custom section. The Dark Custom models witness maximum price hike for 2016.
The Super Low cruiser from Harley-Davidson's Indian line-up is dropped in 2016. Harley-Davidson is most likely to showcase something interesting at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. Several new and interesting cruisers are expected to launch in the Indian market this year.