Bajaj Auto has recently launched its very first fully-faired motorcycle in the form of the Pulsar RS200 model. Now the Indian two-wheeler giant has announced its very first Pulsar Festival of Speed for fans and racing enthusiasts in the country.
So far, Bajaj Auto has selected only six cities that will be part of the inaugural Pulsar Festival of Speed. The top six riders from each city will a paid training session with professional. They also stand a chance to participate in the very first Pulsar Cup.
Here is the schedule for 2016 Pulsar Festival of Speed:
- March 5, 2016, in Hyderabad at Leonia Holistic Destination, Bommaraspet, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST.
- March 12, 2016, in Delhi at Leisure Valley, Concrete ground, Sector 29, Gurgaon between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST.
- March 19, 2016, in Mumbai at Imax Wadala Parking, Iland Ajmera, Bhakti Park, Anik Wadala Link Road between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST.
- March 26, 2016, in Pune at Downtown Racing, Tulaja Bhawani Nagar, Kharadi between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST.
- April 2, 2016, in Bangalore between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST (location not confirmed yet).
- April 3, 2016, in Chennai between 14:00 to 22:00 hours IST (location not confirmed yet).
Registrations are accepted on a first comes first basis. Two categories have been created which will consist of only Pulsar RS200 models and the other will consist of all other Pulsar (NS200, A200, and Pulsar 220) models.Grand finale will be held at Madras Motor Race Track.