Vespa has launched four new automatic scooters in India with the company's brand ambassador, Alessandro Del Piero.
Vespa has launched four variants-SXL 125, SXL 150, VXL 125 and VXL 150.
Vespa VXL And SXL Pricing:
- Vespa VXL 125 - Rs 77,308
- Vespa VXL 150 - Rs 84,641
- Vespa SXL 125 - Rs 81,967
- Vespa SXL 150 - Rs 88,696
All prices are ex-showroom, Pune.
The 125s are powered by a 125cc, 3 valve single cylinder, air cooled engine that develops 10.06 PS and 10.6 Nm of peak torque.
The 150s are powered by a 150cc, 3 valve single cylinder, air cooled engine that develops 11.6 PS of power and 11.5 Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a CVT transmission.
- Vespa VXL 125 colours - Yellow, White, Red, Matt Black, and Maze Grey
- Vespa VXL 150 colours - Yellow, White, Red, Matt Black, and Green
- Vespa SXL 125 colours - Orange, Matt Black, White, Azzure Blue
- Vespa SXL 150 colours - Orange, Matt Black, White, Matt Red
There is also a range of accessories to chose from for the Vespa VXL and SXL.