TVS Srichakra Ltd, India's leading manufacturer of Two and Three wheeler tyres shared its unaudited financial results for the third quarter, ended as of 31st December, 2014. The Company has reported an improved EBITDA for the third quarter in financial year 2014-15, compared to the third quarter FY 2013-14.
Q3 FY 2014 - 2015 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue for Q3 FY14-15 of Rs.489.37 crores was higher by 17% when compared to revenue of Rs.417.60 crores in Q3 FY13-14
- EBITDA for Q3 FY14-15 of Rs.50.97 crores is higher by 74% when compared to EBITDA of 29.34 crores in Q3FY13-14
- EBITDA margins stood at 10.42%
- PAT for Q3 FY14 stood at Rs.26.46 crores
Commenting on the company's financial performance, P. Vijayaraghavan, the Director of TVS Srichakra Ltd. said, "The two wheeler industry is maintaining a double digit growth and as the largest supplier to vehicle manufacturers, our OEM sales continue to be good. With the thrust given in aftermarket, our numbers are consistently growing in this market segment too."
Other Performance Highlights:
- EBITDA improved to Rs. 50.97 crores as against Rs. 29.34 crores in the Q3 FY 13-14
- Depreciation charges were Rs. 7.41 crores as against Rs. 5.59 crores in the Q3 FY 13-14
- Interest charges were at Rs. 7.32 crores down from Rs. 11.38 crores in the Q3 FY 13-14
- PAT for the quarter was at Rs. 26.46 crores as compared to Rs. 10.50 crores in the Q3 FY 13-14