TVS Srichakra Ltd, one of India's leading manufacturers of two and three wheeler tyres shared its audited financial results for financial year 2014-15, ended as of March 31st 2015. The Company has reported an improved EBITDA for the financial year 2014 - 2015, compared to FY 2013-14.
- Revenue for FY 14-15 of INR 1895.99 crore was higher by 13 percent when compared to revenue of INR 1670.99 crore in FY 13-14.
- EBITDA for FY 14-15 of INR 205.62 crore is higher by 72 percent when compared to EBITDA of 119.76 crore in FY 13-14.
- EBITDA margins stood at 11 percent.
- PAT for FY 14-15 stood at INR 103.79 as compared to INR 47.45 FY 13-14.
Commenting on the company's financial performance, P. Vijayaraghavan, the Director of TVS Srichakra Ltd. said, "We could maintain our share with the OEMs as the largest supplier to the Vehicle manufacturers. Our company did exceedingly well in Aftermarket segment with a consistent increase in our numbers every Quarter of 2014-15."
"With the thrust given in our Aftermarket segment thru' our New Brand Identity and Campaigns, our numbers are consistently growing in this segment. Our Exports of both Off-Road and Two-Wheeler tyres also showed an improvement".
Other Performance Highlights
- EBITDA improved to Rs. 205.62 Crore as against INR 119.76 Crore in the FY 13-14.
- Depreciation charges were Rs. 39.88 Crore as against INR 23.67 Crore in the FY 13-14
- Interest charges were at Rs. 29.89 Crore down from INR 41.56 Crore in the FY 13-14.