British based two-wheeler manufacturer, Triumph Motorcycles has had a decent outing in India during 2014. They have now decided to hike their motorcycle prices for 2015 to offset their input costs.
Triumph Motorcycles India will increase prices considerably. The minimum price hike that customers will witness is INR 20,000 and the maximum is INR 1,00,000.
The British manufacturer offers thirteen motorcycles in India. Triumph has brought their motorcycles in the form of both Completely Knocked Down(CKD) units and Completely Built Unit(CBU) route.
Here is the revised pricing of Triumph Motorcycles India for 2015:
- Triumph Bonneville - INR 5,99,000
- Triumph Bonneville T100 - INR 6,97,610
- Triumph Thruxton - INR 7,18,290
- Triumph Street Triple - INR 7,91,080
- Triumph Speed Triple - INR 11,05,990
- Triumph Daytona 675 - INR 10,69,000
- Triumph Daytona 675R - INR 12,14,550
- Triumph XCx - INR 10,50,000
- Triumph XRx - INR 12,70,000
- Triumph Tiger Explorer - INR 18,75,000
- Triumph Thunderbird Storm - INR 13,95,000
- Triumph Thunderbird LT - INR 16,19,670
- Triumph Rocket III - INR 21,29,560
- *all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.
Triumph recently launched its twin Tiger models in India. The XCx and XRx does not witness a price hike as the manufacturer factored it in during its launch.
Currently the British based two-wheeler manufacturer has 11 dealerships across India. They have an optimistic goal of growing their dealer network to 25 by 2018-end.
Triumph India plans on selling 2,500 motorcycles in India during 2015. Previously they sold 1,300 two-wheelers in India, which is impressive in 2014.