Suzuki Motorcycle India has introduced its fully faired motorcycle on 7th of April, 2015. They have christened their new product as the Gixxer SF.
Suzuki Gixxer SF Price On Road In New Delhi:
- Suzuki Gixxer SF standard colour is priced at OTR 92,596 in New Delhi.
- Suzuki Gixxer SF special edition is priced at OTR 94,238 in New Delhi.
Suzuki Gixxer SF Colour Options:
- Glass Sparkle Black (standard)
- Pearl Mirage White (standard)
- Metallic triton Blue Special MotoGP Edition (special edition)
Suzuki Gixxer SF Engine Specifications:
Suzuki engineers have provided their fully faired Gixxer SF with a single cylinder 154.9cc, air-cooled engine. This machine delivers 14.6 bhp, along with 14 Nm of peak torque output. It is paired to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Gixxer SF gets stopping force from disc brakes in front, while rear gets a traditional drum brake system. Suzuki engineers have provided telescopic forks upfront and a 7-step adjustable monoshock suspension in its rear.
Suzuki Gixxer SF Competitors:
- Yamaha YZF R15
- Honda CBR 150R
- Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Suzuki Gixxer SF Features:
- Aerodynamic Sports Fairing
- Clear lens indicators
- LED taillights
- Smart Digital Instrumentation
- Key Mascot - Pride of ownership
The Gixxer SF is available all throughout the country and its is one of the most affordable fully faired motorcycles in India. Suzuki has developed the fairing of this motorcycle in the iconic wind tunnel, where the Hayabusa and their MotoGP project GSX-RR have done time.