The Centuro, a commuter motorcycle from Mahindra is now available at an attractive price of Rs. 35,250/- through Paytm. The Indian e-commerce shopping website (Paytm), is offering Rs. 5,000 cashback and an additional 10–11% discount on select Mahindra Centuro models.
Currently, Paytm is offering discounts on only three variants of the Mahindra Centuro, i.e., the Centuro Rockstar, N1, and O1. The users can avail the 10–11% discount and Rs. 5000 cashback by using the Coupon Code — CENTURO5K. Surprisingly, Paytm is providing cashback and discount only on Cash On Delivery (COD) payment option. Click here for a complete list of Mahindra motorcycles which are being sold on Paytm.
Pricing* difference of the Mahindra Centuro at dealership/Paytm
– Mahindra Centuro Rockstar price at dealership: Rs. 45,250/-
– Mahindra Centuro Rockstar price on Paytm: Rs. 40,250/- [11% discount]
– Effective price on Paytm after cashback: Rs. 35,250/-
– Mahindra Centuro N1 price at dealership: Rs. 48,050/-
– Mahindra Centuro N1 price on Paytm: Rs. 43,050/- [10% discount]
– Effective price on Paytm after cashback: Rs. 38,050/-
– Mahindra Centuro O1 price at dealership: Rs. 51,050/-
– Mahindra Centuro O1 price on Paytm: Rs. 46,050/- [10% discount]
– Effective price on Paytm after cashback: Rs. 41,050/-
*Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi) | *Prices given are in Indian Rupees.
The Centuro is powered by a 106.7cc, single-cylinder, Micro Chip ignited - 5 Curve (MCi5) engine. Mahindra engineers have paired the engine to a 4-speed gearbox. The engine is tuned to produce 8.38bhp and 8.5Nm of peak torque.
The best part of the Centuro are its features; the motorycle boasts features like anti-theft alarm with engine immobilizer, find-me lamps, remote flip-key, guide lamp, tubeless tyres, disc brake option, and a digital dashboard with econometer and service reminder.