Indian Motorcycles has introduced its entire range of premium luxury cruisers in the Indian market. The American based two-wheeler manufacturer will be providing a mild update for 2016.
Entire Indian Motorcycles range will get all-new colour options in the country, which was not available before. There are no other plans to introduce new models or mechanical updates to their cruiser motorcycles.
Here are the new colour options available as 2016 update by Indian Motorcycles:
- Indian Motorcycles Scout will be available in Wildfire Red.
- Indian Motorcycles Chief Dark Horse will be available in Thunder Black Smoke.
- Indian Motorcycles Chief Classic will be available in Pearl White.
- Indian Motorcycles Chief Vintage will be available in Star Silver & Thunder Black.
- Indian Motorcycles Chieftain will be available in Star Silver & Thunder Black and Silver Smoke.
- Indian Motorcycles Roadmaster will be available in Blue Diamond, Storm Grey & Thunder Black and Springfield Blue & Ivory Cream.
Their current lineup of models is priced from INR 11,99,000 for Scout to INR 34,95,000 for Roadmaster, all prices are ex-showroom, Mumbai.
Indian Motorcycles plan on setting up their manufacturing facility in the country soon. This, however, will take a couple of years till then CBU models will be offered in India.