Indian Motorcycles offers its range of high-end premium luxury cruisers across the globe. The American based manufacturer also sells its two-wheelers in India.
Polaris is the current owner of Indian Motorcycles and have introduced the brand in India a while ago. To be precise it has been 15 months that the very first Indian Motorcycle was launched here.
They have now achieved their very first milestone in Indian market. Indian Motorcycles has registered selling 200 of their cruisers in the market in a span of 15 months.
Here are the models on offer in India by Indian Motorcycles:
- Indian Scout is priced at INR 11,99,900
- Indian Chief Dark Horse is priced at INR 21,99,999
- Indian Chief Classic is priced at INR 25,50,600
- Indian Chief Vintage is priced at INR 28,49,600
- Indian Chieftain is priced at INR 31,99,900
- Indian Roadmaster is priced at INR 34,95,000
*note that all prices here are ex-showroom, Delhi.
These cruiser motorcycles are offered in India as Completely Built Units(CBU). Thus, the hefty price tag on Indian Motorcycles, however, they are looking at exploiting the local assembly route in the future.
Indian Motorcycles plans on introducing new dealerships within the country. They recently inaugurated its Bangalore showroom. This will be followed by dealerships in Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai.