Indian Motorcycles inaugurates its latest dealership in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Totally, Indian Motorcycles now has six exclusive showrooms across the country. Present at the inauguration of Ahmedabad showroom was Pankaj Dubey, M.D., Polaris India, along with Vikram V. Shah and Ashish Khurana, Managing Partners, West India Auto Pvt. Ltd.
The location of Indian Motorcycles latest dealership is, West India Auto Pvt. Ltd., Survey No. 395/3, near Sanathal overbridge, Sarkhej Bavla highway, next to Audi workshop, Ahmedabad. Indian Motorcycles has inaugurated this showroom with a strategic expansion plan, to bring their brand closer to fans and enthusiasts.
Ahmedabad Indian Motorcycle dealership will be spread across 3,000 square feet. On display will be the entire range of cruiser motorcycles from Indian Motorcycles stable. All showrooms have been designed to international standards and will provide exceptional customer experience.
Here is the entire range and pricing of Indian Motorcycles
- Indian Scout is priced at Rs. 11.99 lakh
- Indian Chief Dark Horse is priced at Rs. 22 lakh
- Indian Chief Classic is priced at Rs. 26.50 lakh
- Indian Chief Vintage is priced at Rs. 29.50 lakh
- Indian Chieftain is priced at Rs. 33.00 lakh
- Indian Roadmaster is priced at Rs. 34.95 lakh
Note: All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Mumbai)