The 2016 edition of India Bike Week is soon approaching and if you want to be a part of it, read all about it here. As always India Bike Week will be organised in Vagator, Goa. The largest gathering of motorcycle fans and enthusiasts will be held from February 19 to 20, 2016.
Tickets can be availed exclusively through bookmyshow.com, who are also providing early bird offers. Individuals who book their tickets ahead of November 30, 2015, can avail of 25 percent discount for India Bike Week 2016 edition.
Here is the ticket breakdown for 2016 India Bike Week:
- A two-day festival pass for a solo rider will cost Rs. 3,500.
- Early bird twin package offers a single room for three nights, which can be used by rider and pillion for a price of Rs. 7,998.
- Early bird twin ticket offers two tickets plus 25 percent discount, at an attractive price of Rs. 5,250.
- The two-day festival pass can also be availed for Rs. 7,000, which will be bundled with Rs. 2,800 worth food and beverage coupons.
- Club bookings will cost Rs. 2,800 while bulk bookings in excess of 20 tickets will attract an additional 20 percent discount.
For 2016, India Bike Week organisers are expecting over 15,000 bikers to participate in the festival. The festival will continue to be organised by Seventy Event Media Group and will be partnered by Fox Life.
Several events and competitions will be organised to entertain the masses. There will be special guests, motorcycle related movies and documentaries. India Bike Week will also have several live bands performing. As always there will also be the Bikini Bike Wash, Vintage Bike Display, Custom Biker Build-Off, and much more.