Honda Motorcycle and Scooters India has promised to launch several new products and will also update their entire range of products in domestic market.
The Japanese based two-wheeler company has now provided its most humble scooter with an update. Honda Activa i gets new colour options and two variant options as well in India.
Here is the pricing for 2015 Honda Activa i in India:
- Honda Activa i Standard variant costs INR 46,213 ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Honda Activa i Deluxe variant costs INR 46,703 ex-showroom, Delhi.
Activa i scooter by Honda targets the unisex market in India. This scooter, however, will not be available till the end of June, 2015, bookings have commenced and deliveries begin by next month.
This new scooter gets Honda's Combi Brake system and Honda Eco Technology (HET). They will also offer new inner body, tail light, longer seat, instrument panel and compact lightweight design.
Here are the new colour options available in Honda's Activa i model:
- Alpha Metallic Red(Standard)
- Pearl Amazing White(Standard)
- Autumn Beige Metallic(Standard)
- Pearl Amazing White(Deluxe)
- Orchid Purple Metallic(Deluxe)