India's largest seller and manufacturer of two-wheelers has updated one of its popular offerings. Hero MotoCorp has launched its Passion Pro in an all-new avatar for domestic markets.
Hero MotoCorp claim that their New Passion Pro is more stylish, attractive and has a more powerful engine with better fuel efficiency.
Here is the pricing for new Passion Pro from Hero Motocorp:
- In Delhi new Passion Pro will cost INR 47,850 ex-showroom.
- In Bangalore new Passion Pro will cost INR 49,450 ex-showroom.
- In Chennai new Passion Pro will cost INR 49,819 ex-showroom.
- In Mumbai new Passion Pro will cost INR 50,057 ex-showroom.
The Indian manufacturer has provided new Passion Pro with several changes. Hero MotoCorp has provided a front and side cowl, along with an all-new digital-analog meter and power start.
Here is the specification of new engine in Passion Pro by Hero MotoCorp:
- Engine: 97.2 cc single cylinder APDV, air cooled
- Horsepower: 8.25
- Torque: 8.05 Nm
- Gearbox: 4-speed constant mesh transmission
Safety Features have also been improved on new Passion Pro:
- Front disc brakes
- Clear indicators
- 13.5 litre fuel tank
- Side stand indicator
Hero MotoCorp explains that Passion Pro is one of their popular products, as it has achieved sales of over a million units in a year. With the addition of new features and an improved engine sales are expected to catapult further.
New Passion Pro will be available in eight colour options:
- Black Sports Red
- Black Heavy Grey
- Black Frost Blue
- Sports Red
- Force Silver
- Bronze Yellow
- Matte Brown
- Majestic White