Hero MotoCorp recently launched its new Passion Pro for the Indian market and they are now following it up with a second two-wheeler launch in the same month.
The Indian two-wheeler giant launched a more powerful version of their Xtreme motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp has christened this motorcycle as Xtreme Sports for Indian market.
Here is the pricing for Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Sports in India:
- Extreme Sports is priced at INR 72,725 ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Extreme Sports is priced at INR 73,194 ex-showroom, Mumbai.
- Extreme Sports is priced at INR 71,515 ex-showroom, Chennai.
- Extreme Sports is priced at INR 73,902 ex-showroom, Kolkata.
- Extreme Sports is priced at INR 71,729 ex-showroom, Bangalore.
The Xtreme Sports adorns an aerodynamic visor, wolf-eye headlamp along with twin LED pilot lamps. Designers have also provided split step-up seat and trendy split grab rails. It also sports a stylish exhaust system and LED taillights.
Here are the technical specifications of Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Sports:
- Engine: 149.2cc single cylinder, air cooled
- Horsepower: 15.6
- Torque: 13.5 Nm
- Gearbox: 5-speed
The Indian manufacturer offers disc brakes for front and rear wheel, along with tubeless tyres on the Xtreme Sports and comes with side stand indicator and clearer digi-analog instrument cluster.
Xtreme Sports colour options:
- Panther Black
- Fiery Red
- Mercuric Silver
- Pyro Orange