American two-wheeler giant of cruiser motorcycles, Harley-Davidson has been present in India for a while now. They have now introduced their extended warranty program for Indian customers.
Rajiv Vohra, Director Sales and Dealer Development Harley-Davidson India, commented, "We are pleased to introduce the extended warranty program for our customers, a first for the premium motorcycle segment in the country."
He also said, "It is a program specifically designed to protect the time Harley owners spend on their motorcycle and enhance their riding experience by minimizing unexpected repair cost."
Harley-Davidson has included the following benefits in their extended warranty program:
- Available on models sold in India.
- It covers parts and labour.
- Genuine Harley-Davidson parts, genuine peace of mind.
- 24 months extended warranty terms in addition to the 24 month factory warranty.
- Available for purchase any time during two year factory warranty period.
This extended warranty program is available only with ICICI Lombard General Insurance. The insurance company works closely with Harley-Davidson personnel to cater to the needs of their customers.
Sanjay Datta, Chief Underwriting and Claims, ICICI Lombard commented, " Our insurance proposition to customers will strive to offer them a hassle-free repair and claim experience."