On 19th of June, 2015 Ducati officially commenced its second innings in the Indian market. The Italian superbike manufacturer has come up with new showrooms and most of its motorcycles.
They have currently inaugurated showrooms in Mumbai, Delhi and Gurgaon. Ducati promises to introduce dealerships in Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad prior to 2015-end.
In all, Ducati India will have six showrooms functional by 2015-end. Their goal for 2016 is to take their total dealerships up to 13, which means they will introduce seven more during 2016.
Ducati has also revealed its new pricing of their motorcycles and the Scrambler is not their most affordable offering as expected previously.
Here is the new & updated price list of Ducati for India:
- Ducati Monster 795 is priced at INR 6,74,019
- Ducati Monster 796 S2R is priced at INR 7,76,586
- Ducati Monster 821 is priced at INR 9,80,436
- Ducati Scrambler Icon red is priced at INR 6,77,626
- Ducati Scrambler Icon yellow is priced at INR 6,88,121
- Ducati Hypermotard is priced at INR 10,31,719
- Ducati Hyperstrada is priced at INR 11,34,286
- Ducati 899 Panigale is priced at INR 13,39,419
- Ducati Diavel is priced at INR 14,21,473
- Ducati Diavel Carbon red is priced at INR 17,42,998
- Ducati Diavel Carbon white is priced at INR 17,90,713
All prices are ex-showroom, Haryana.
The Italian manufacturer is witnessing maximum requests for its Scrambler models. Ducati will soon be introducing other variants as well for India, thus, offering their entire range in the country.