DSK-Benelli launched their first batch of five motorcycles in India. As promised the Indo-Italian duo achieved aggressive pricing, owing to their Completely Knocked Down units.
They have decided to come up with nine showrooms post the launch of their motorcycles. DSK-Benelli will be inaugurating their Bengaluru showroom on 20th March, 2015.
The new dealership has been inaugurated by Shirish Kulkarni, Chairman, DSK Motowheels. Also present will be George Wang, Board Director, Benelli. All five motorcycles will be available at this Bengaluru showroom.
DSK-Benelli superbike showroom is located at Richmond Circle, opposite HDFC bank, Shop number 14, Langford Avenue, Bengaluru. The Indo-Italian duo promise to have 20 showrooms by 2015-end.
Here is the pricing for their five motorcycles in the city of Bengaluru:
- TNT 300 M is priced at INR 2,88,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.(MRF Tyres)
- TNT 300 P is priced at INR 2,97,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.(Pirelli Tyres)
- TNT 600i is priced at INR 5,24,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.
- TNT 600 GT is priced at INR 5,72,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.
- TNT 899 is priced at INR 9,65,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.
- TNT 1130 is priced at INR 12,02,000 ex-showroom, Bengaluru.
We believe DSK-Benelli is spot on with their pricing and will surely attract several motorcycle enthusiasts. They plan to introduce a few more motorcycles like the Trek Amazonas and TNT 25 by 2015-end.
During the launch Shirish Kulkarni, Chairman, DSK Motowheels, hinted that they could drop the Keeway Blackster for India. There was reasoning provided, however, we believe the cruiser looks dated and would cannibalize Hyosung products.