DSK-Benelli has launched the TNT 300 in India today. The TNT 300 could very well be the answer to the reigning market leader in this segment, the KTM Duke 390.
The TNT 300 will be the smallest displacement motorcycle that the company will have on offering for the Indian market.
Benelli TNT 300 Pricing:
- The Benelli TNT 300 will be priced at INR 2.83 lakhs
Price ex-showroom Delhi
Benelli TNT 300 Specification:
- 300 cc, four valve, DOHC, inline two-cylinder engine
- 38.2 bhp
- 26.5 Nm of peak torque
- Fuel Injected
- 6-speed gearbox
Benelli TNT 300 Features:
- Inverted 41mm hydraulic damping shock
- Adjustable rear shock absorber
- 260 mm twin wave disc at the front
- 240mm single disc at the back