DSK Motowheels, one of India's most well-established and strongest players in the superbike industry, unveiled the range of its legendary Italian superbike brand ‘Benelli' for the first time in North India, followed by the announcement of its first DSK Benelli showroom launch in New Delhi.
With a view to strengthen its setup, DSK Benelli also aims at expanding its reach across Northern India, reaching out to a larger audience of superbike enthusiasts in the coming months.
The Benelli motorcycles models and prices in Delhi are:
- TNT 302 - INR. 2,83,000 (In-line, two cylinder, 300cc)
- TNT 600i - INR. 5,15,000 (In-line, four cylinder, 600cc)
- TNT 600 GT - INR. 5,62,000 (In-line, four cylinder, 600cc)
- TNT 899 - INR. 9,48,000 (In-line, three cylinder, 898cc)
- TNT R 1130 - INR. 11,81,000 (In-line, three cylinder, 1131cc)
The showroom is situated in one of the most buzzing and central locales of the capital, at Faiz Road, Karol Bagh, near Jhandewalan Metro, showcasing the entire range of DSK Benelli superbikes available in India under the dealership of ‘Torque Bikes'.