Bajaj Avenger Records 25,000 Sales In A Single Month

Written By:

Bajaj Auto recently launched an all-new range of cruiser motorcycles. The Avenger range now consists of three motorcycles, namely the Street 150, Street 220, and the Cruise 220. All three motorcycles have superseded the expectations of the manufacturer.

The Avenger range has recorded selling approximately 25,000 units in a single month. Roughly the Avenger Street 150 accounts for 40 percent of total sales. The Cruise 220 and Street 220 has recorded the remaining 60 percent of sales between the two cruiser bikes.

Here is the pricing of all-new Avenger range:

  • The Avenger Street 150 is priced at Rs. 75,000.
  • The Avenger Cruise 220 is priced at Rs. 84,000.
  • The Avenger Street 220 is priced at Rs. 84,000.

All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi)

Currently, Bajaj Avenger range has no direct competition in the domestic market. UM Motorcycles is most likely to launch its very first cruiser bike a 2016 Auto Expo and could pose a threat. Bajaj Auto is focussed on manufacturing affordable cruiser bikes for the masses.

Previously, Bajaj could only manage to sell approximately 4,000 Avenger models in a single month. Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director of Bajaj Auto had set a sales target of 9,000 units per month for Avenger range. Total sales of Bajaj Auto have been boosted significantly by the introduction of the new cruiser bikes.

Also Read

Bajaj, KTM and Kawasaki Available On Flipkart Only In Bangalore

Click to compare, buy, and renew Car Insurance online

Buy InsuranceBuy Now

Read more on: #bajaj #auto news
Story first published: Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 13:50 [IST]
Please Wait while comments are loading...

Latest Wallpapers