The Royal Enfield Tour Of Bhutan is something that is not for a regular rider. One needs to be ready to take upon the challenge of having to ride for hours on rough terrain. The tour will offer riders an opportunity to interact with other Royal Enfield owners. You can share tips and tidbits about maintaining your bike and improving its performance.
To make the Tour Of Bhutan safe and easy, Royal Enfield has asked participants to carry some tools and essentials. Although the list seems long, all these will help riders enjoy a memorable ride.
These are some tools that riders must carry during the tour
- Pocket knife
- Matches, lighter
- Water bottle with water/hydration pack
- Light, high energy snacks/nutrition bars
- Basic First aid kit with essential medicines, or your prescribed medication if you are on medication
Other pieces of equipment which are helpful
- Mosquito repellent
- Spare pair of socks
- Piece of rope
- Spare bike key
- Spare spectacles, lens cleaning and carrying solution, if you wear glasses or contact lenses.
- Anything else you would need between the time of your reaching the destination and the arrival of the support vehicle.
- Camera/phone and spare power supply, chargers, memory storage devices films, tapes etc.
These are the advised luggage that you must essentially carry while packing. Do note that all these are something seasoned riders carry in any long road trip.
- Five pairs of underclothes
- Five pairs of socks
- Pair of shorts
- An additional trouser
- Four additional T shirts or shirts
- Sweatshirt or sweater
- Sneakers or floaters
- Soap, Tooth brush and tooth paste.