Car modifications in India have truly taken off to the next level. From well designed old school vehicles like a Contessa and Gypsy, to the not so well done vehicles — India is home to all of them.
Here is the latest modified vehicle to be featured on our website, the chiseled, hand crafted Mahindra Bolero from Grizzly. The overall design of the vehicle reminds you of what the Bolero could look like if Mahindra decides to draw design inspiration from the XUV500 (which we hope won't happen).
If the pictures above have not revealed much about the work that has been carried, below is the list of modifications done.
- Complete exterior makeover
- MS chequered rock sliders with powder coating
- DRL, front bumper integrated 3D LED lamps, roof top series marker lights, rear bumper integrated reflector cum reverse lights, side reflectors, marker lights on extended fenders, LED dual wing type side indicators, and LED Wrangler tail lights
- Bonnet scoop with LED light and custom logo
- Door visors and Wrangler side mirrors with indicator
- Suspension lift to accomodate 31-inch tyres
- Metallic paint job
- Custom two tone upholstery with floor lamination
- PU roof lining with suspended track, LED lights
- Roof mounted sunglass holder and mirror
- Dashboard covered with two tone PU
- In-dash DVD player with component speakers, amplifier, headrest screens, rear view sensors, and full time rear view camera
We really hope there could have been a 'S' at the end of the of the custom logo on the bonnet — "WILLYS".