Mahindra, the country's largest utility vehicle manufacturer is organising the one and only Mahindra Blues Festival, celebrating five glorious years of Blues magic in Mumbai this year.
The Mahindra Group today announced the launch of the fifth edition of Asia's foremost Blues Festival that is returning to charm lovers of Blues once again with a line up of some of the best names from the global blues industry at the iconic Mehboob Studios in Mumbai's seaside suburb of Bandra.
Taking audiences on an exciting musical journey with their enthralling performances at the festival on 14 and 15 February 2015 will be musicians and bands like:
- Five-time Grammy Award Winner Buddy Guy
- Quinn Sullivan
- Doyle Bramhall II
- Rich Robinson of the Black Crowes
- Nikki Hill
- Thorbjorn Risager
- The Black Tornado,
- The Mahindra Blues Show by Warren Mendonsa and Friends, and the True School Blues Experience.
The star-studded line-up has become longer and bigger, and each year, the iconic spaces at Mumbai's Mehboob Studios reverberate with the Blues and provide an immersive experience to each fan.
- Date: 14th - 15th February 2015
- Venue: Mehboob Studios, Bandra, Mumbai
- Tickets: www.bookmyshow.com
- Daily- INR 2000 (all standing)
- Season- INR 3500 (all standing)
- Student- INR 800 per day (all standing)
- Premium Enclosure- INR 11,000/- (includes seating and beverage)