When you go on a holiday, you leave a faithful four-wheeled companion at the airport car park. Your car sits it out, gathering dust till whenever it is you decide is time to come back home.
However, a car parking service called Good To Go Parking is offering car owners the perfect solution to ensure their cars are taken care of during the waiting period. The new service called Car park Hotel, aims to pamper your car so that it too enjoys a holiday, when you're having one.
Services offered include:
- Room Service: Good To Go Parking's concierge team will attend to the car's need by topping out the wiper fluid and buffing the headlamps.
- Manicure and Pedicure - The wheels are given a deep clean which incorporating dusting the car, a proper wash, and long lasting polish.
- Evening Tuck In - An extra warm car cover is wrapped around the car, for protection every evening.
- Massage - The car is given a soapy wash and rinse, focusing on all the tough areas.
- Room Scent - The car is invigorated for you return by spraying fragrances from across the globe throughout the vehicle.
All this does come at a cost: £79.99 (Rs. 7,111) per week. However, since its the same price as Good To Go's most expensive Meet & Greet Service, it shouldn't be a bother for those who opt for it.