Indian automobile giant Tata Motors has launched the base model for its Nano Twist. This new trim level is being called as the Twist XE variant. The base model misses out on certain features, however, it is priced significantly lower than the Twist XT variant.
Tata Nano Twist XE Price:
- The new Twist XE base variant is priced at INR 2,18,708 ex-showroom, Mumbai.
- The Nano Twist XT on the other hand is priced at INR 2,55,903 ex-showroom, Mumbai.
Tata Nano Twist XE Engine Specifications:
The Nano Twist XE is powered by a two-cylinder 624cc, MPFI engine. It produces 37.46 horsepower, along with 51 Nm of peak torque output. The engine is mated to a 4-speed manual gearbox and can achieve a top speed of 105 km/h.
Tata Nano Twist XE Design:
In terms of design the base model of Nano Twist is similar to that of the regular model. It will, however, not sport body coloured bumpers and mirrors. Tata Motors will also not provide wheel caps to its base model.
Tata Nano Twist XE Colours:
- Meteor Silver
- Royal Gold
- Serene White
Tata Nano Twist XE Features:
- Electric Power Assisted Steering
- Distance to Empty display
- Electronic trip meter
- Average fuel economy display
- LED digital clock
- Rear seat folding
Tata Nano Twist XE Safety Features:
- Radial tubeless tyres
- Booster-assisted brakes
- Center high mount stop lamp
- Front and rear seat belts
- Intrusion Beam
- Additional body reinforcements