The Mercedes-Benz C-Class was launched today by the German carmaker, Mercedes. The C Class has been one of Mercedes' best selling product in India, for a long time now.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Pricing:
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is priced at INR 40.90 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Specification:
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is offered with a petrol engine at the moment and a diesel variant will be introduced in the market in 2015.
The petrol engine, a 1.9-litre, 4-cylinder engine, produces 181 bhp at 5500 rpm and a peak torque of 300 Nm between 1200 to 1400 rpm.
The power is transferred through a 7-speed, G-Tronic gearbox, which helps the car reach 100 km/h from standstill in 7.3 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Technology:
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class boasts itself as the most technologically advanced car on the road in the Indian market today. The car has seamless integration of advanced telematics and IT systems.
The car is designed to not just let the driver enjoy the driving experience of the new C-Class but also help the car communicate.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Features:
- Drive mode selector (Comfort, Economy, Sport, Sport+, Individual Drive mode)
- Shift paddles on steering wheel
- LED Intelligent Light System with Adaptive Main Beam Assist
- Infotainment system with standardised touch pad
- GARMIN map pilot navigation with 3D-visualisation
- Ambient lighting with illuminated door sill panels
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Safety:
- 7 airbags
- Attention Assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Hill start assist