American automobile manufacturer, Ford is organising a ‘Summer Service Camp' for its vehicles in India. The service camp is scheduled for 23rd to 29th of March, 2015.
Ford will provide normal vehicle check-ups for all of their vehicles. These include the Figo, Classic, Fiesta, EcoSport and Endeavour models, which are offered in India.
The manufacturer will be offering exclusive offers to their customers as well:
- Free vehicle check-up with report card.
- Free car body wash.
- They will offer batteries for INR 2,904 or a discount of INR 1,000 on batteries for their vehicles.
- 10 percent discount on brake fluid, coolant, AC gas, evaporator coil and other Ford approved value added services.
- Gifts worth INR 999 on replacement of four tyres.
- Free wheel alignment on replacement of all four tyres.
Currently this service camp is only for the North of India and only at genuine Ford Service Centres. We are expecting that the American based manufacturer will extend this offer to other parts of India as well for their customers.
Ford India will be introducing three new vehicles during 2015. First they will introduce their next-gen Figo, alongside its compact sedan christened as Figo Aspire. The third launch will be of their all-new Endeavour SUV for India.