Toyota Corolla, one of the world's best-selling car of all-time, will be offered in a Special Edition variant, which will be debuted during the 2015 Chicago Auto Show, that is due to take place next week.
The 11th generation Corolla, that was introduced in 2014 takes the credit of being the roomiest and one of the most fuel efficient cars in the market.
The 2016 Toyota Corolla special edition will have a sporty touch for the exterior as well as the interior. Only 8,000 units of this car will be made.
Over the years, the Toyota Corolla has sold over 40 million units since its launch in 1966.
The 2016 Toyota Corolla special edition will have the following features:
- 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black finish
- Black interior with red contrast stitching
- Red accented dash and door trim
- Smart Key System with pushbutton start
- Three colors: exclusive Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special Edition floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge