Toyota Camry, one of the best selling mid-size sedans from Toyota, will see a special edition model being debuted by Toyota during the Chicago Auto Show that is due to take place next week.
Toyota will make only 12,000 units of this 2016 Toyota Camry special edition car.
Toyota literally re-designed 2,000 parts, from bumper to bumper and launched the 2015 Camry. Now, within a year's time, the company will offer special editions of the 2016 Toyota Camry for those customers looking for an extra touch of both aggressiveness and technology.
The 2016 special edition Toyota Camry will be powered by a 2.5-litre, four-cylinder engine that will be mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The new 2016 Toyota Camry special edition will have sporty interior and exterior features and will also be equipped with the following features:
- 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents
- Power tilt and slide moonroof
- Smoked tail lamp treatment
- High contrast blue stitching on the seats, shift boot, and dash
- Exclusive sport appearance seats trimmed with black SofTex bolsters and blue patterned inserts
- Sport meter cluster with blue details and white background
- Entune Audio Plus
- Available Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Smart Key with Pushbutton Start
- Qi Wireless Charging
- Two exterior colors: Blizzard Pearl and new Blue Streak Metallic
- Floor mats with logo and unique exterior badge