BMW, the German automaker has launched the M5, the company's most successful high performance sedan in India. The BMW M5 will be available as a Completely Built Unit (CBU) across all dealerships in the country.
BMW M5 Pricing:
The BMW M5 will be priced at INR 1,35,40,000 (ex-showroom, all India).
BMW M5 Specifications:
The BMW M5 is available only in a petrol variant. Powering the M5 is a M TwinPower Turbo, eight-cylinder engine that produces 560 hp and 680 Nm of peak torque. This petrol engine is capable of catapulting the new BMW M5 from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.3 seconds.
The power from the engine is delivered to the rear wheels through a seven-speed M dual-clutch transmission.
BMW M5 Design:
The BMW M5 is a classic saloon that expresses the uncompromising M dynamism. The M5 has a very well modelled front with large air inlets via the aerodynamically optimised M wing mirrors. The M kidney grille features the M5 logo between the Adaptive LED Headlights.
The LED rear lights of the new BMW M5 is absolutely unmistakable, even from behind.
BMW M5 Features:
- Intelligent Lightweight Construction
- Automatic Start/Stop function
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- next generation BMW iDrive
- BMW Navigation Professional
- BMW Head-Up Display with M-specific views
- Harman Kardon Surround Sound system and BMW Apps
- Park Distance Control (PDC)
- Adaptive LED Headlights
- 50:50 Weight Distribution
BMW M5 Safety:
- Air bags
- Active M Differential
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with M Dynamic mode
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
- Active Protection with Attentiveness Assistant and Active headrests