Tata Motors has announced its Monsoon Mega Camp for customers. The company will conduct free 40 points thorough check-up in July 2017.
The company is preparing itself for the monsoon with sufficient resources for urgent requirements and trained workforce for a quick turnaround time.
The service camp initiative by Tata Motors will include new schemes that will offer attractive discounts on spare parts and labour charges for cars which are more than two years old. Also, the company will continue to provide Mobile service vans to offer services in remote areas.
Car Care Tips For Monsoon Recommended By Tata Motors:
- The wiper blades tend to wear out fast, and thus it is advised to replace the rubber strip once a year before the monsoons begin.
- Anti-rust coating adds to the protection of metal surfaces and acts as a barrier to restrain the contact between chemical compounds or corrosive materials.
- Rainwater is slightly acidic in nature and can ruin the car's body if exposed for an extended period. To avoid this, car owners must ensure that the exteriors of their cars are polished to prevent rusting on exposed metal parts.
- To make sure that the tyres are in good condition before the monsoons, so that they perform well. A good tyre can discharge rainwater by its tread from the contact area of the road. Make sure that the tread depth is within the recommended values; the greater the depth, the better the ability to evict water.
- As a prudent measure, one must have a rope, tool kit, flashlight, and a medical kit placed in the car.
- As visibility is an issue during this season, it is advisable to check that the headlights, taillights, and fog-lights of the car are well-maintained. A thorough check for cracks or breakage on the glass of the lights is necessary to ensure that there is no water penetration in light assemblies that may cause unwanted fuses, which is dangerous for passengers and fellow commuters. It is recommended to carry few spare fuses in your car for emergency situations.
- If a vehicle's engine dies while or after driving through flood water, one should refrain from restarting their vehicle, it should first be pulled out and brought to the nearest dealer for it to be dried out. One should always be patient in such situations.
Monsoon can hamper the performance of your car, and it is advised that you take very good care of the car. Tata Motors' Monsoon Mega Camp is indeed a good initiative by the company to provide the best service to its customers.